Published in journal "Financial Law and Management", 2013-1 in rubric "General issues of financial law", pages 24-35.
Resume: The article contains analysis of the basic accounting regulation in the conditions of economic integration. Based upon the analysis of the treaties within the frameworks of the WTO and the Customs Union, the author draws a conclusion that development of legal regulation in the sphere of accounting is based upon the principle of harmonization. It is shown that the general domestic principles of accounting should apply to the accounting issues for the WTO an the Customs Union Member States. The author offers to amend to the Federal Law On Accounting with the definition of general principles of accounting including systemic provisions on these principles in a special chapter of this Law. Attention is paid to the revival of the term “economic subject” and economic and legal character of the accounting objects. The author points out the tendency for the standardization of state regulation in the economic and legal spheres of accounting. The article presents a system of non-state regulation of accounting, and it contains a conclusion on the need for self-regulation in this sphere. Based upon the analysis of the legislation of the Customs Union Member States (the Russian Federation, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Republic of Belarus) the author makes a conclusion that the accounting rules are generally harmonized, and they allow for activities within the integration framework. The author expresses an opinion that the trans-border character of the accounting presupposes the need to form unified requirements to the accounting profession and formation of an attestation system.
Keywords: accounting, the Customs Union, the World Trade Organization, accounting, international standards, economic subjects, auditing, the accounting registers, consolidated accounting reporting, chief accountant.
1. Borisov A.N. Kommentariy k Federal'nomu zakonu ot 27 iyulya 2010 g. N 208-FZ «O konsolidirovannoy finansovoy otchetnosti» (postateynyy). M., Delovoy dvor. 2011.
2. Ershova I.V. Bukhgalterskiy uchet: sistemnye izmeneniya pravovogo regulirovaniya // Pravo i ekonomika. 2012. ¹ 9.
3. Ershova I.V. Bukhgalterskiy uchet po novym pravilam // Pravo i ekonomika. 2012. ¹ 10.
4. Ershova I.V., Ershov A.A. Pravovoe regulirovanie auditorskoy deyatel'nosti v Rossiyskoy Federatsii. M., Yurisprudentsiya. 2011.
5. Mazurenko A.A. Zarubezhnyy bukhgalterskiy uchet i audit. M., Knorus. 2005.
6. Pravovoe regulirovanie vneshneekonomicheskoy deyatel'nosti v usloviyakh vstupleniya Rossiyskoy Federatsii vo Vsemirnuyu torgovuyu organizatsiyu / G.K. Dmitrieva, I.V. Ershova [i dr.]. / pod red. G.K. Dmitrievoy. M., Norma. 2013.
7. Rossiyskoe predprinimatel'skoe pravo / otv. red. I.V. Ershova, G.D. Otnyukova. 4-e izd. M., Prospekt. 2012. Ershova I.V. Pred p ri n i mat el 'skoe p ra vo. M., Yurisprudentsiya. 2012.
8. Pravovye osnovy bukhgalterskogo ucheta. Uchebnik / otv. red. E.Yu. Gracheva, E.I. Arefkina. M., Prospekt. 2010.
9. Shishkoedova N.N. Novyy zakon «O bukhgalterskom uchete». M., Nalogovyy vestnik. 2012.
Correct link to this article:
just copy this link to clipboard