Published in journal "Administrative and municipal law", 2013-9 in rubric "Liability in administrative and municipal law", pages 898-900.
Resume: In the modern administrative practice on payment of fines imposed as administrative punishment it is recognized that the term for voluntary payment lasts 60 days. However, this is not correct. The authors of this article pay attention to the period of time, when, firstly, a person voluntarily pays a fine, and, secondly, when an official enforces payment. As a general rule, Art. 32.2 p.1 of the Administrative Offences Code provides for a 60 days period during which a decision on an administrative fine should be voluntarily implemented. Therefore, there is need for a document proving payment of a fine and information on its payment should be in the relevant information databases. However, no one seems to take into account Chapter 31 of the Administrative Offences Code of the Russian Federation, where it is directly provided that the decision is object to obligatory performance from the moment, when it comes into force. It therefore should be implemented by a judge, body or official, who has made the decision, and in three days period it should be provided to the law enforcement officers, which is not always fully adhered to. Therefore, the principle of inevitability of punishment is not duly implemented.
Keywords: implementation, procedure, extension of payment, suspension of payment, period, administrative, offence, decision, body, competent.
1. Kodeks RF ob administrativnykh pravonarusheniyakh ot 30 dekabrya 2001 g. ¹ 195-FZ (v red. Federal'nykh zako-
nov RF ¹ 43-FZ ot 5 aprelya 2013 g.; ¹ 49-FZ ot 5 aprelya 2013 g.; ¹98-FZ ot 7 maya 2013 g.) // SZ RF. — 2002. —
¹ 1 (ch. I). — St. 1.
2. Postanovlenie Plenuma Verkhovnogo suda RF ot 24 marta 2005 g. ¹ 5 «O nekotorykh voprosakh, voznikayushchikh u
sudov pri primenenii Kodeksa RF ob administrativnykh pravonarusheniyakh» // Rossiyskaya gazeta. — 2005. —
¹ 80. — 19 apr.
3. Federal'nyy zakon ot 02 oktyabrya 2007 g. ¹ 229-FZ «Ob ispolnitel'nom proizvodstve» (v red. Federal'no-
go zakona ot 5 aprelya 2013 g. ¹ 49-FZ) // SZ RF. — 2007. — ¹41. — St. 4849.
4. Dokuchaeva T.V. Proizvodstvo po zhalobam ob osparivanii postanovleniy organov, dolzhnostnykh lits po de-
lam ob administrativnykh pravonarusheniyakh // LEX RUSSICA (RUSSKIY ZAKON). — 2004. ¹ 1. — C. 202-217.
5. Prizhennikova A.N. Sostoyanie pravovogo regulirovaniya administrativnogo sudoproizvodstva: puti reshe-
niya. // NB: Administrativnoe pravo i praktika administrirovaniya. — 2013. — ¹ 5. — C. 70-85 // URL:
6. Kurakin A.V. Kompetentsiya politsii v sfere realizatsii zakonodatel'stva ob administrativnykh pravona-
rusheniyakh // NB: Administrativnoe pravo i praktika administrirovaniya. — 2013. — ¹ 4. — C. 28-48 // URL:
Correct link to this article:
just copy this link to clipboard