Published in journal "Pedagogy and education", 2013-2 in rubric "Editor-in-Chief's column", pages 104-113.
Resume: Prospects of human existence remains one of the eternal topics to be discussed by the world philosophy. Basically, this topic has been related to the three factors: stupendous achievements of human intelligence, transformation of human nature and realization of human cosmic destination. It is needless to say about the advance of science and associated hopes and expectances. It is the science which helped to create the modern civilization with its high level of welfare, startling resources and grandiose communications. The picture of the world has been completely changed. Scientists have recoded the human genome. They are trying to learn the basic secrets of nature by the means of hadron collider. People have learnt to cure cancer of almost all organs, transplant the heart, sew legs and hands and even make clones of themselves. Quite naturally, the advance of science has made many people used to the thought that there are no problems the science couldn’t solve. Future human existence is associated with the advance of science and culture, too.
Keywords: pedagogy, philosophy, education, culture, noosphere, science, enlightenment, human nature, transcendence, philosophical anthropology.
1. Berdyaev N.A. Smysl tvorchestva // Berdyaev N.A. Filosofiya svobody. Smysl tvorchestva. M., 1989.
2. Bodriyyar Zh. Prozrachnost' zla. M., 2006.
3. Gurevich P.S. Filosofskaya antropologiya. M., 2008.
4. Kutyrev V.A. Chelovecheskoe i inoe. Bor'ba mirov. SPb, 2009.
5. Samokhvalova V.I. K ponimaniyu cheloveka v ego chelovecheskoy identichnosti // Polignozis. 2009. ¹ 2.
Correct link to this article:
just copy this link to clipboard