Published in journal "SENTENTIA. European Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences", 2013-1 in rubric "Law", pages 42-48.
Resume: the article contains information about the initial investigation practices and peculiarities of the criminal case opening on matters related to human trafficking. The article draws attention to what is understood by the phase of initial investigation in criminal investigation. It is quite an independent segment in the work on a criminal case, during which, along with the general tasks, some specific and casual tasks are being solved, meaning the tasks related to the crime detection and investigation and which are characteristic of this particular phase in this investigation.
Keywords: methodology, investigation, offence, trade, person, circumstance, detective, action, prevention, community.
1. Belkin, R.S. A course in criminal investigation. In Three. Vol. 1. General theory of crime
investigation. M., 1997. P. 408.
2. Belkin, R.S. A course in criminal investigation. In Three. Vol. 2. Incidental theories of
criminal investigation. M., 1997. P. 464.
3. Vozgrin, I.A. General notions of criminal investigation strategies, L., 1988. P. 27.
4. Dulov, A.V. Task force operations in investigation of crimes. Minsk, 1979. P. 128.
5. Polyakova, M.A. Application of special knowledge in investigation of the crimes related
to human trafficking and slave labor. PhD in Law dissertation abstract. N-Novgorod,
2011. P. 10.
6. Prevention of human trafficking in the Russian Federation. Scientific report edited by
V.S. Ovchinsky and Y.G. Torbin. M., 2009. P. 175.
7. Luzgin, I.M. Modeling in investigation of a crime. M., 1981,152
8. Selivanov, S.A. Soviet criminal investigation. Concept system. M., 1982. P. 152.
9. Stepanov, V.V. Preliminary review of the raw information about the crimes. Saratov,
1972. P. 57.
10. Fakhrutdinov, R.R. Guidelines of investigation of human trafficking. Ph.D. in Law dissertation
abstract. Chelyabinsk, 2011. P. 7.
11. Shushkevich, I.Ch. Peculiarities of prevention and investigation of the crimes related to
human trafficking: Study guide. M.: Wolters Kluwer, 2008. P. 6.
Correct link to this article:
just copy this link to clipboard