Published in journal "Culture and Art", 2013-4 in rubric "Symbol, word, speech, language", pages 404-416.
Resume: the article is devoted to creative work and times of Andrey Voznesensky, a Russian poet, author, artist and a winner of many titles and rewards including the USSR State Prize, from the point of view of his ‘Uzzah’ poem (written in 1964). This poem about human living in the age of robots is interesting not only because it has many images but also because it has a unique structure and reflects the present times as a drop of water. This is a unique dictionary of ‘hyper-text’. Hyper-text means text that has hyperlinks (references) to other text that the reader can immediately access (definition offered by T. Nelson in 1963). It is unique because the author has managed to find an adequate research method for his text. His text is related to hermeneutics and logistic semantics combined with parasemantics (when one word is associated with another). As a result, a ‘hypertext’ dictionary devoted to Andrey Voznesensky’s creative work was created. This dictionary can really help the reader and researcher to understand the famous poet and his world much better.
Keywords: cultural studies, poetry, hermeneutics, semantics, possible-world semantic, Voznesensky, Uzzah, poetics, text, context, hyper-text, innovation, language.
1. Dali S. Dnevnik odnogo geniya. M., 1999.
2. Evtushenko E. Strofy veka. M., 1995. S. 755.
3. Lotman Yu.M. Struktura khudozhestvennogo teksta. M., 1970.
4. Matiss A. Zametki zhivopistsa. SPb., 2001.
5. Ogonek. 2001, 35/4710/avgust.
6. Pasternak B. Sochineniya v 2 t. Tula, 1993.T.1.S. 53.
7. Rudnev V. Entsiklopedicheskiy slovar' kul'tury KhKh veka. M.,2001. S.72.
8. Strugatskie A.,B. Khromaya sud'ba. M., 1989. S. 264.
9. Freyd Z. Psikhopatologiya obydennoy zhizni//Freyz Z. Psikhologiya bessoznatel'nogo. M., 1990.
10. Hubert H., Mauss M. Essai sur la Nature et la fonction du sacriÞ ce//Mauss M. Oeuvre. T. 1. La fonction sociales du
sacre. Paris: Ed. De Minuit, 1968.
Correct link to this article:
just copy this link to clipboard