Published in journal "International relations", 2013-3 in rubric "Psychology of international relations", pages 340-344.
Resume: This article includes the results of the analysis of official documents, concepts and doctrines of the two leading global actors in the international relations (France and Great Britain) in the sphere of organization and implementation of psychological operations in the international relations and foreign policy. The results of this analysis allow one to gain understanding of principles and schemes of organization and implementation of psychological operations, their role in the foreign policy of the modern states and modern international conflicts. It should be noted that the Russian scholarly literature views the issues of psychological influence in the international relations in correlation with the information technologies, or at times equals these two categories. The practical aspects of psychological operations are not sufficiently studied, and neither are the means of counteracting them. All of the above shows topicality of the studies of modern psychological operation as new key means for the implementation of foreign policy of the modern nation-states.
Keywords: international relations, politics, psychological operations, nation states, France, Great Britain, information warfare, psychological influence, values, doctrines.
1. Voronov K. Evrosoyuz v kontrkrizisnoy konkurentsii «tsentrov sily»: potentsial, realii, nadezhdy //
Mirovaya ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya. — 2013. — ¹ 3.
2. Dubinin S. I vse-taki ona vertitsya. Vokrug deneg // Rossiya v global'noy politike. — 2013. — T. 13, ¹1.
3. Dugin A. Osnovy geopolitiki. — M.: Arktogeya-tsentr, 2000.
4. Kondrat'ev V., Egorov A., Aukutsionek S. Otsenki konkurentnosposobnosti stran // Mirovaya ekonomika
i mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya. — 2013. — ¹ 2.
5. Krevel'd M. van. Rastsvet i upadok gosudarstva. — M.: IRISEN, 2006.
6. Mekhen A.T. Vliyanie morskoy sily na istoriyu 1660-1783. — SPb.: Terra Fantastica, 2002.
7. Brzezinski Zb. Strategic Vision: America and the Crisis of Global Power. — Basic Books, 2012.
8. Johnson S., Kwak J. White House Burning: The Founding Fathers, Our National Debt, and Why It Matters to You. —
9. Luttwak E. The Endangered American Dream. — Simon & Schuster, 1994.
Correct link to this article:
just copy this link to clipboard