Published in journal "Administrative and municipal law", 2013-6 , pages 685-686.
Resume: The book includes detailed analysis of the evolution of the competence of state servants within the context of systemic interaction of public state service bodies. The author makes a generally successful attempt to provide an administrative legal model of the innovation development of the activities of the state servants within the framework of modernization policy. As a basis for the model of innovative service activities in the civil society, the author provides a thorough analysis of legal regulation the state service system, especially in the law-enforcement sphere The author also provides a well-based approach towards this system from the standpoint of the widening the structure and competence of the subjects of service relations.
Keywords: reform, service, modernization, policy, cadres, official, servant, system, right, obligations, control
1. Kostennikov M.V., Kurakin A.V. Aktual'nye problemy administrativno-pravovogo regulirovaniya. — M.,
2. Kostennikov M.V., Kurakin A.V. Aktual'nye problemy administrativnogo prava. — M., 2011.
3. Kostennikov M.V. Administrativno-pravovoe regulirovanie protivodeystvie korruptsii v sluzhebnoy deya-
tel'nosti sotrudnikov politsii. — Domodedovo, 2013.
4. Kurakin A.V. Administrativnoe pravo: problemy teorii i perspektivy razvitiya. — M., 2013.
5. Kurakin A.V. Predmet administrativno-pravovogo regulirovaniya protivodeystviya korruptsii v politsii.
— Domodedovo, 2013.
Correct link to this article:
just copy this link to clipboard