Published in journal "Philosophy and Culture", 2013-6 in rubric "Political philosophy", pages 806-815.
Resume: Perception of the Russian country after the October Revolution is well shown in Osip Mandelstam’s poems and very well completed with the memoirs written by his wife. What role did that October play for the country? What happened to people as a result of the civil war, ‘military communism’ and collectivization? How did the Bolsheviks power and Russian intelligentsia change over the twenty years after the Revolution? Answers to these questions can be found in Mandelstam’s works. The same questions are deeply and fairy addressed by his wife in her memoirs.
Keywords: philosophy, world perception, culture, power, nation, human, society, intelligentsia, life, death.
1. Mandel'shtam Nadezhda. Vospominaniya. T. 1. M.: Vagrius, 2006.
2. Mandel'shtam Nadezhda. Vtoraya kniga. M.: Vagrius, 2006.
3. Mandel'shtam Nadezhda Yakovlevna. Tret'ya kniga. M.: Agraf, 2006.
4. Mandel'shtam Osip. Polnoe sobranie sochineniy poezii i prozy v odnom tome. M.: Al'fa-kniga,
5. Struve N. Sud'ba Mandel'shtama // Struve N. Pravoslavie i kul'tura. M.: Russkiy put', 2000.
Correct link to this article:
just copy this link to clipboard