Published in journal "Philosophy and Culture", 2013-6 in rubric "Political philosophy", pages 766-775.
Resume: The article presents the very first attempt to perform a positive reconstruction of Nihilistic Revolution outlined by Friedrich Nietzsche in his late works (1882-1888). Even though it was rarely noticeable in his works published during the philosopher’s life, the theory of nihilistic revolution showed itself in a form of certain sayings and expressions and remarks included in his ‘Will to Power’ which had never been finished. As a result of the ‘will to power’ and ‘eternal coming back’ developed by the philosopher during that period, the concept of nihilistic revolution opposed to social-democratic theories of social development, socialistic and Darwinism theories which dominated in XIX century. Completely denying the historical heritage of XVII-XVIII philosophy, Nietzsche developed the idea of ‘reevaluation’ and replaced Christian nihilism, social justice and Christian retribution with the idea of the Great Politcy and new social anthropology, i.e. the theory of a ‘superman’. When working on his ideas of nihilistic revolution, the philosopher developed a new time of reasoning which he called ‘Divine Image of Thought’. Applying the motto Sapere audi discovered by Kant, Nietzsche followed many socialistic and reformatory ideas to their logical end. The philosopher also formulated many ideas as a forecast of the future totalitarian regime of national states in XX century and anticipates global political activities of the ‘Masters of Earth’ and methods of future political order. In the process of writing his theory of nihilistic revolution, Nietzsche raises a question about the ‘social price’ or ressentiment of the future social development, methods of social development of the humankind in general, purposes of such development and the place of philosophy in this development.
Keywords: philosophy, power, will, nihilism, super-man, Darwinism, rationalism, utopia, revolution, Enlightenment.
1. Arendt Kh. O revolyutsii. M., 2011.
2. Dostoevskiy F.M. Besy. Zapiski iz podpol'ya. M., 1994.
3. Dostoevskiy F.M. Prestuplenie i nakazanie. M., 1979.
4. Mochkin A.N. Velikaya politika F. Nitsshe i konservativnaya revolyutsiya // Filosofiya i kul'tura.
2011. ¹ 4.
5. Mochkin A.N. Paradoksy neokonservatizma. M., 1999.
6. Mochkin A.N. Fridrikh Nitsshe. Intellektual'naya biografiya. M., 2005.
7. Nitsshe F. Volya k vlasti. M., 2005.
8. Nitsshe F. Polnoe sobr. soch. T. 10. M., 2005.
9. Nitsshe F. Soch.: v 2 t. M., 1990.
10. Evola Yu. Lyudi i ruiny. M., 2007.
11. Eliade M. Nostal'giya po istokam. M., 2012.
Correct link to this article:
just copy this link to clipboard