Published in journal "Pedagogy and education", 2013-1 in rubric "Philosophy and pedagogy", pages 7-18.
Resume: The future of science in the mid-term largely depends on ways and pacing of the measures taken to improve the function, administrative and financial structure of scientific research. All efforts to reform science will inevitably be linked to the system of education, which uses the fruits of science as a global phenomenon. We possess the knowledge necessary to build a truly educated society, but the true scientific, educational and cultural revolution will only take place when outdated views and concepts of education are challenged and uprooted.
Keywords: pedagogics, philosophy of education, methodology of academic knowledge, narrative, discourse, educational paradigms, teaching and growth, informational environment, innovation, business culture.
1. Baksanskiy O.E., Kucher E.N. Obraz mira: kognitivnyy podkhod. M., 2000.
2. Baksanskiy O.E., Kucher E.N. Reprezentirovanie real'nosti: kognitivnyy podkhod. M., 2001.
3. Bruner, J. Culture of education. Cambridge. MA: Harvard University Press, 1996.
4. Carr, D. Making Sense of Education: An Introduction to the Philosophy and Theory of Education and Teaching.
London: RoutledgeFalmer, 2003.
5. Cleverley, J., and Phillips, D.C. Visions of Childhood. New York: Teachers College Press, 1986.
6. Philosophy on Education. Encyclopedia. N.Y., 1997.
Correct link to this article:
just copy this link to clipboard