Published in journal "Psychology and Psychotechnics", 2013-3 , pages 215-217.
Resume: When we speak of the object of psychology, we simultaneously answer the question what makes it exist as an autonomous science. As far as the subject of psychology is concerned, it is usually formed through methodological ‘faceting’ of the object of psychology. For this purpose, the object is successively applied to different environments where it evokes different kinds of questions and these questions are answered on the basis of just created or previously used theories and methods.
Keywords: psychology, object, subject, term, metaphysics, meaning, content, research, cogitation, psyche.
1. Gurevich P.S. Psikhologiya i pedagogika. M., 2013.
2. Gurevich P.S. Protiv servil'nosti razuma // Filosofiya i kul'tura. 2010. ¹ 3. S. 106-115.
3. Mamchur E.A. Filosofiya i budushchee tsivilizatsii // Vestnik Rossiyskogo filosofskogo obshchestva. 2012.
¹ 3. S. 127.
4. Pruzhinin B.I. Ratio serviens? Kontury kul'turno-istoricheskoy epistemologii. M., 2009.
5. Rudnev V.P. Polifonicheskoe telo. Real'nost' i shizofreniya v kul'ture XX veka. M., 2010.
Correct link to this article:
just copy this link to clipboard