Published in journal "Philosophy and Culture", 2013-3 in rubric "Social dynamics", pages 303-315.
Resume: The article contains a brief review of F. A. Stepun’s articles published in the Army and Navy of Free Russia Newspaper during the summer of 1917. Despite increased interest towards that philosopher, the given period of his life has never been really studied by researchers. Therefore, the analysis of his articles that were not included in his selected works and thus were not so popular is an important step allowing us a better insight into Stepin’s personality and philosophy.
Keywords: philosophy, history of philosophy, Stepun, war, revolution, peace, Russia, politics, 197, Russian handicapped.
1. Stepun F.A. Zhizn' i tvorchestvo. Izbrannye sochineniya / Fedor Avgustovich Stepun; vstup. st., sost.
i komm. V.K. Kantora. M.: Astrel', 2009. 807,  s.
2. Stepun F.A. Byvshee i nesbyvsheesya. Izd. 2-oe, ispr. SPb, 2000.
3. Stepun F. Bol'sheviki i kontrrevolyutsiya // Armiya i Flot svobodnoy Rossii. ¹ 155. 6 iyulya 1917.
4. Stepun F. Tverdaya pozitsiya // Armiya i Flot svobodnoy Rossii. ¹ 159. 24 iyulya 1917.
5. Stepun F. O politicheskom vospitanii v armii // Armiya i Flot svobodnoy Rossii. ¹ 162. 28 iyulya
6. Stepun F. Koalitsionnoe pravitel'stvo // Armiya i Flot svobodnoy Rossii. ¹ 165-166. 16 iyulya 1917.
Correct link to this article:
just copy this link to clipboard