Published in journal "International relations", 2013-1 , pages 28-30.
Resume: The article is devoted to the process of formation and development of the Russian-Polish relations in 1990s. Based on the comparative analysis the author comes to a conclusion that there was certain continuity between the foreign policies of the Ministers A.V. Kozyrev and E.M. Primakov towards the Eastern Europe. The author comes to a conclusion that after 1993 A.V. Kozyrev abandoned the idealistic approach and made the foreign policy of Russia more pragmatic. This political line was continued and strengthened by E.M. Primakov.
Keywords: political science, Poland, Russia, Primakov, Kozyrev, NATO, OSCE, politics, international relations, conflicts.
1. Belorusskiy zhurnal mezhdunarodnogo prava i mezhdunarodnykh otnosheniy. 2002. ¹1. S. 38-43.
2. Byulleten' mezhdunarodnykh dogovorov. 1993. ¹ 7. S. 72-78.
3. Diplomaticheskiy vestnik. Sentyabr', 1993. ¹ 17-18. C. 15-16.
4. Kozyrev A. V. Preobrazhenie. M., 1995.
5. Kommersant. 1994. ¹230.
6. Kommersant. 1996. ¹43.
7. Primakov E.M. Mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya nakanune XXI veka: problemy, perspektivy. Na gorizonte mno-
gopolyusnyy mir // Mezhdunarodnaya zhizn'. 1996. ¹10. S. 3-13.
8. Clinton W. Reforming the UN / Vital Speeches of the Day. 993, October 15. P. 10.
9. Wałęsa l. Moja III RP. Straciłem cierpliwość. Warszawa, 2007.
Correct link to this article:
just copy this link to clipboard