Published in journal "Pedagogy and education", 2012-4 in rubric "Morality and ethics", pages 13-22.
Resume: Development of ethical issues takes an important place in Immanuel Kant’s creative work. He devoted a few works to this topic such as Groundwork of the Metaphysics of Morals, Critique of Practical Reason, Metaphysics of Morals, Metaphysics of Ethics and others. Kant believed that one of the most important goals of philosophy was to understand the nature of morality that regulates human behavior. He wrote ‘Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe, the more often and steadily we reflect upon them: The starry heavens above me and the moral law within me’.
Keywords: pedagogy, up-bringing, teaching, personality, morals, ethics, game, generation, categorical imperative, moral law.
1. Asmus V.F. Immanuil Kant. M., 1973.
2. Guseynov A.A. Velikie moralisty. M., 1995.
3. Guseynov A.A. Chto ya dolzhen ne delat'? // Filosofskiy zhurnal. 2012. ¹ 2. S. 51-64.
4. Kant I. Kritika chistogo razuma. SPb, 1993.
5. Kant I. Osnovy matefiziki nravstvennosti // Kant I. Sochineniya: V 6-ti tt. T. 4. M., 1965.
6. Kant I. Lektsii po etike. M.: Respublika, 2000.
7. O prave lgat' / sost., red. R.G. Apresyan. M.: Rossiyskaya politicheskaya entsiklopediya (ROSSPEN), 2011. 392 s.
8. Filosofiya Kanta i sovremennost'. M., 1974.
Correct link to this article:
just copy this link to clipboard