Published in journal "Philosophy and Culture", 2012-11 , pages 20-28.
Resume: The article describes the situation in modern discursive communication. This situation is characterized with localization of communication unities and audiences and principal misunderstanding. The author of this particular article discusses the conditions of communication (including reflection of the cogitation methods, their demonstration and the author’s sharing about the main stages of his life) which lead to misunderstanding. Based on the example of fashion and realization of social norms with the opposite contents the author analyzes types of social standardization typical for modern culture. Analysis of the fashion shows that fashion is one of the modern standardization systems. It dictates certain aspects of human behavior, moreover, in fashion standards are often changed and refreshed. In modern fashion standards are defined in the process of activities of social actors sending all kinds of messages to the public environment. This is the first condition. The second condition is to create a proper social environment and readiness. The third condition is the self-organization of the environment in response to such messages. The author also says that it is necessary to distinguish such strategies of social standardization as the ‘life in two rooms’, ‘compromise’, ‘synthesis’, ‘Potemkin’s village’. In conclusion, the author says that the aforesaid characteristics of social standardization can be used to solve the problem of understanding in modern discursive communications.
Keywords: philosophy, communication practice, truth, interpretation, reality, understanding, norms, sociality, actor.
1. Aristotel'. Metafizika. M.-L., 1934.
2. Berman G.Dzh. Zapadnaya traditsiya prava: epokha formirovaniya. M., 1998.
3. Gofman A.B. Moda // Kul'turologiya. KhKh vek. Slovar'. SPb, 1997.
4. Zaslavskaya T.I., Shabanova M.A. Sotsial'nye mekhanizmy transformatsii nepravovykh praktik //
Obshchestvennye nauki i sovremennost'. 2001. ¹ 5.
5. Liotar Zh.F. Postsovremennoe sostoyanie // Kul'turologiya. Rostov n/D, 1995.
6. Pomerants G.S. Postmodernizm // Novaya filosofskaya entsiklopediya. V 4 t. M., 2001. T. 3.
7. Priobshchenie k filosofii. Novyy pedagogicheskiy opyt. M., 2009.
8. Rozin V.M. Besedy o real'nosti i snovideniya Marka Vadimova. Metodologicheskiy roman. M., 2006.
9. Rozin V.M. Demarkatsiya nauki i religii. Analiz ucheniya i tvorchestva Emmanuelya Svedenborga.
10. Rozin V.M. Proniknovenie v myshlenie. Istoriya odnogo issledovaniya Marka Vadimova. M., 2006.
Correct link to this article:
just copy this link to clipboard