Published in journal "Psychology and Psychotechnics", 2012-10 in rubric "MYSTERIOUS REVELATIONS… ", pages 90-97.
Resume: German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche was focused on the idea about the disruptiveness of human existence. In this life all of us have to be either a man or a woman. We do not have a chance to experience the entire, integrated experience of human existence. However, there is more to it than that. The matter is that culture is also becoming fragmentary and kaleidic. People who belong to one cultural layer have difficulty understanding those who belong to another cultural level. This particular article describes how Nietzsche interpreted Antique culture and what mistakes he made in his still genius interpretation.
Keywords: psychology, philosophy, antique times, apolloism, dionyseism, culture, myth, Hellenism, pessimism, tragedy.
1. Veresaev V.V. Zhivaya zhizn'. M., 1999.
2. Ivanov Vyach. Dionis i pradionisiystvo. SPb, 1994.
3. Nitsshe F. O pol'ze i vrede istorii dlya zhizni // Nitsshe F. Sochineniya v 2-kh tt. T. 1. M., 1990.
4. Nitsshe F. Rozhdenie tragedii, ili Ellinstvo i pessimizm // Nitsshe F. Soch. v 2-kh tt. T. 1. M., 1990.
5. Shteyner R. Antroposofiya: korni dukhovnogo poznaniya i plody zhizni // Chelovek i sotsiokul'turnaya sreda.
Vyp. 2. M., 1992.
Correct link to this article:
just copy this link to clipboard