Published in journal "Pedagogy and education", 2012-3 in rubric "Educational psychology", pages 57-68.
Resume: In his creative work Erich Fromm paid much attention at the problems of educational anthropology. In particular, he set a goal for philosophers to create a new Human who builds the society based on principles of humanism and freedom. To achieve the above mentioned goal, philosophers can use so called humanistic pedagogy which can humanize the personal, inner world of a person, his concepts of the Good and Evil as well as expand his ideals and make a person better and more self-sufficient which would certainly benefit both a person himself and other people as well.
Keywords: pedagogy, educational anthropology, human, society, up-bringing, education, activity, to be, to have, interest, concentration.
1. Antologiya gumannoy pedagogiki Fromma. M., 2000.
2. Gurevich P.S. Predislovie // Fromm E. Begstvo ot svobody. Chelovek dlya samogo sebya. M., 2004.
3. Zolotaya entsiklopediya mudrosti. M., 2007.
4. Kant I. Sobr. soch. v 8-mi t. M., 1994. T. 8.
5. Fromm E. Begstvo ot svobody. M., 2007.
6. Fromm E. Zdorovoe obshchestvo. M., 2005.
7. Fromm E. Imet' ili byt'. M., 2006.
8. Fromm E. Iskusstvo lyubit'. M., 2008.
9. Yaspers K. Smysl i naznachenie istorii. M., 1994.
Correct link to this article:
just copy this link to clipboard