Published in journal "Philosophy and Culture", 2011-10 , pages 58-65.
Resume: The article is devoted to the absurd, peculiarities of its perception and influence on human in the 20th century – an atheist and a hero of Sartre’s and Camus’ books. The author of the article makes a comparative analysis of their interpretations of the absurd and empathizes the resistance of consciousness towards a factual pressure of the absurd and initial autonomy of the absurd in the face of the integrated and whole consciousness. The author of the article reaches a compromise by extending the model of the absurd abandonment to the sad sides of modern life. According to the author, philosophy must come back to what it initially served for. It would make a certain contribution to fighting with the ‘disease’.
Keywords: philosophy, absurd, consciousness, subconsciousness, atheism, antinomy, paradox, attraction, abandonment, existence.
1. Kamyu A. Mif o Sizife. M.: Izd-vo politicheskoy literatury, 1990.
2. Kamyu A. Postoronniy. M.: AST, 2007.
3. Kamyu A. Chuma. M.: AST, 2007.
4. K'erkegor S. Strakh i Trepet. M.: Respublika, 1993.
5. Lem S. Solyaris. M.: AST, 2008.
6. Sartr Zh-P. Toshnota. M.: AST, 2003.
7. Sartr Zh-P. Stena. M.: AST, 2010.
8. Camus A. Le malentendu. Caligula. Editions Gallimard, 1958.
Correct link to this article:
just copy this link to clipboard