Published in journal "Psychology and Psychotechnics", 2011-9 , pages 60-70.
Resume: The article is devoted to the theoretical and methodological approach to the problem of argumentation and argumentation discourse from the point of view of the paradigm of educational individualization. The author of the article also gives his recommendations based on his study of a relation between cognitive styles and peculiarities of argumentation oriented at individualization of the process of education. An argumentation discourse is shown as a humanistically oriented technology of modern education which has all the characteristics enabling to ensure a personal development of students.
Keywords: psychology, argumentation, individualization, dialogue, development, personality, subject, cognitive, formation of meaning, communication.
1. Abakumova I.V. Smysloobrazovanie v uchebnom protsesse: Diss. ... d-ra psikhol. nauk. Rostov n/D, 2003.
2. Bakhtin M.M. Estetika slovesnogo tvorchestva. M.: Iskusstvo, 1979. 423 s.
3. Bogin G.I. Tipologiya ponimaniya teksta. Kalinin: Kalininsk. gos. un-t, 1986. 84 s.
4. Zimovina O.A. Individualizatsiya obucheniya v vuze s uchetom dominiruyushchikh kognitivnykh stiley studentov:
Diss. … d-ra ped. nauk. Sochi, 2001. 280 s.
5. Leont'ev A.N. Deyatel'nost'. Soznanie. Lichnost'. 2-e izd. M.: Politizdat, 1977.
6. Rodzhers K. Vzglyad na psikhoterapiyu, stanovlenie cheloveka. M.: Progress, Univer, 1994.
Correct link to this article:
just copy this link to clipboard