Published in journal "Journal of Foreign Legislation and Comparative Law", 2011-3 , pages 11-23.
Resume: The Article deals with analysis of basic ways of anti-corruption struggle mechanisms in foreign states. The author examines legal anti-corruption measures in the field of regulation of such spheres as civil service, members of parliament activities. Improvement of electoral legislation, control procedures, and other issues are considered.
Keywords: corruption, struggle, conflict of interest, civil service, parliament, control, legislation
1. Group of States Against Corruption/www.wikipedia. org./wiki/
2. S. 183 US Code
3. Konstitutsiya Serbii // http.//www.parliament.gov.rs/content/eng/ akta/ustav/ustav-1.asp
4. Managing Conflict of Interest in the Public Service. OECD. Directorate for Public Governance and Territorial
Development // www. oecd.org./document/46/0,3746,en-2649. P. 1-3.
5. Civil Service Management Code//htpp://civilservice.gov.uk
6. Political Finance Regulations: Bridging the Enforcement Gap // www. transparency. org.
7. Parliamentary Standards Act 2009. Public General Acts. 2009. Ch. 13.
8. Declaration of Interests by Senior Civil Servants in Some Overseas Countries. Research and Library Services
Division/Legislative Council Secretariat. Hong Kong. 2000. p. 13-35.
9. Codes of Conduct for Public Officials in Europe. Governance and Political Ethics. Montreal, 2004.
10. Annual Declaration Guidelines(For Compliance). EDUN.C-28-17-018, 2011. P. 1-15.
11. Pope J. Laws to Fight Corruption. In: Confronting Corruption: The Elements of a National Integrity System.
Transparency International Source Book, 2000. ch. 27.
12. Messick R. and Kleinfeld R. Writing an Effective Anticorruption Law. The World Bank Prem Notes, 2001.
13. Funding of Political Parties and Election Campaigns. International Handbook. Stockholm, 2003.
14. Administrativnoe pravo zarubezhnykh gosudarstv. M.. 2003. s. 189-208.
15. Zakon ot 9 iyunya 2006 g. «O Tsentral'nom antikorruptsionnom Byuro» // «Dziennik Ustaw», 2006. ¹ 104.
16. Prevention of Corruption Act 1960. Cap. 224. (29/89). S. 21.
17. Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000. Public General Acts.2000. ch. 23.
18. The Code of Conduct / Approved by The House of Commons 13 July 2005. L., The Stationery Office Limited,
19. Political Parties and Elections Act 2009. Public General Acts. 2009. ch. 12; Electoral Administration Act 2006.
Public General Acts, 2006. ch. 22.
20. Political Parties, Elections and Referendums Act 2000. Public General Acts. 2000. ch. 41.
Correct link to this article:
just copy this link to clipboard