Published in journal "Politics and Society", 2013-5 in rubric "Social studies and monitoring", pages 575-586.
Resume: The article discusses three main topics: history and particular traits of social engineering, the example of the “Donor” social project, as well as methodology of typological research and development. The author accents that the two main flaws of social projects are yet to be overcome. One of such flaws is low project-conformity: social projects are often either utopical, or are substituted with social manifests, concepts, programs, their social parameters being misinterpreted and dropped out. The probability of a social project’s success is significantly increased, if following conditions are met: administrative support of the social project is provided; the project is well-funded; an able team is assembled, including methodologists who can optimize the project’s realization. The “Donor” project exemplifies this. The second half of the article analyzes a contemporary situation, which dictates a necessity for developing new concepts for architecture and construction typology.The author debates the definition of type and its transformation in the current period of time, as well as strategy for constructing a new typology. The author formulates a dilemma – building a typology of objects of architecture, or a typology of forms of human behavior in urban environment – with which the author’s preferences lie.
Keywords: philosophy, typology, type, conditions, situations, norm, realization, project, institute, system
1. Zhukova T.M., Sazonov B.V. Sotsiokul'turnye problemy v munitsipal'nom upravlenii. M., Izd. LKI, 2007.
2. Mirzoev S.B. «Institutsionnaya korruptsiya» 18.02.2011. http:www.fondgp/lib/seminar/2010-2011/institut/6.
3. Rozin V.M. Proektirovanie kak ob'ekt filosofsko-metodologicheskogo issledovaniya // Voprosy filosofii. 1984. ¹ 10.
4. Rozin V.M. Filosofiya tekhniki. Ot egipetskikh iramid do virtual'nykh real'nostey. M., 2001.
5. Rozin V.M. Stanovlenie i osobennosti sotsial'nykh institutov. M., 2012.
Correct link to this article:
just copy this link to clipboard