Published in journal "Politics and Society", 2013-2 in rubric "Humanitarian projects", pages 212-219.
Resume: The article is dedicated to the problem of school autonomy and its influence on educational results. The autonomy is described as a multidimensional construction including resource management and curriculum developing and assessment forms powers of schools. The analysis makes clear that the interconnection between the efficiency of education, school autonomy and public posting of school results is contradictory.
Keywords: autonomy, resources, public positing of results, efficiency.
DOI: 10.7256/1812 – 8696.2013.02.12
1. OESR. Ravenstvo i kachestvo obrazovatel'nykh uslug: podderzhka slabouspevayushchikh uchashchikhsya i problemnykh shkol. – OESR. Luchshaya politika dlya luchshey zhizni. Obrazovanie. – 09.02. 2012 // http://oecdru.org/obraz.html
2. Bruns, B., Filmer, D., Patrinos H.A. Making on accountability reforms. Washington, D.C.: The World Bank, 2011.
3. OECD. School autonomy and accountability: Are they related to student performance? // PISA in Focus – 9, 2011. – P.2 // http://www.oecd.org/pisa/pisainfocus-monthlypolicy-orientednotes.htm
4. Hanushek E. A., Link S., Woessmann L. Does School Autonomy Make Sense Everywhere? Panel Estimates from ISA / Discussion Paper Serious IZA DP N 6185, 2011 // http://www.nber.org/papers/w17591
5. Waslander, S., Pater, C/. van der Waide, M. Markets in education: An analytical review of empirical research on market mechanisms in education. - OECD Education Working Papers, No. 52, OECD Publishing, DOI: 10.1787/5km4pskmkr27-en.2010.
6. OECD. School autonomy and accountability: Are they related to student performance? // PISA In Focus. – 2011. - No. 9. - r. 2.
7. Ranson, S. The changing governance of education //. Educational Management Administration and Leadership. – 2008. - 36(2). - pp. 201-219.
8. Geijsel, F. P. et al Data feedback for school improvement: The role of re-searchers and school leaders // The Australian Educational Researcher. - 2010. - 37(2). - pp. 59-75.
9. OECD. Education at a Glance 2011: OECD Indicators. - OECD Publishing, 2011.
Correct link to this article:
just copy this link to clipboard